Tuesday 11 October 2011

New Blog, New Purpose

Hello!
I've decided to start a new blog to fill multiple purposes, rather than my previous ones which have ended up being much more specific.

A little info: I'm in my mid 20s, British, currently unemployed, working on a variety of different projects including a diploma in Videogame Design. I'm trying to get my name out in various circles, mostly indie roleplaying games and publishing. With any luck I'll manage to throw something out into the void and hear back as to whether my ideas are worth my time sharing them.

I'm going to grab some posts from an old blog and transfer them over here before I delete it. They're old stories from various ports of call, mostly based on roleplaying games that I've been a part of.

I'm now a contributor to Troll in the Corner so expect to see links over to those articles when they're up (hint: here's the first one). When there's news on my current roleplaying project, I'll be linking over to that too.

Anyway, on with the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...